Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Welcome!

Helloooooo from sunny California...well at least it is today! My husband encouraged me to start this blog so here goes nothing.

thanks hunny! (Me and the hubby in Singapore)

After being out of college for 5 years and working in Workplace Strategy, I recently returned to school to pursue a certificate in Interior Design. Why? Well, I like doing home projects such as painting, decorating, organizing, etc and apparently my skills are not too shabby. So I decided to make my foray into interior design more official by actually taking classes from some professionals.

The goal of this blog is to share some things I've learned, some things I think are neat, and some things that I have done around my house.

Stay tuned for what's coming next.

Enjoy!

Parasailing in Bali

{Rashida}


No comments:

Post a Comment